We have received the results from our Tell Us Survey produced by Smith & Henderson and had some great feedback from staff!
- Over three quarters of our staff took part in our Staff Engagement Survey
- Over 80% are motivated to do their very best
- Having a strong pupil/parent focus is a key motivator of engagement levels at Ventrus
- The focus on pupil/parents and relationships with colleagues is one of the strongest performing areas at Ventrus
- Over a third of Ventrus employees are classified as ‘Fully Engaged’
We have recruited a new Head Teacher at Pilton Community College!
Congratulations to Graham Hill who will be joining us in September 2018.
Graham is joining us from Ilfracombe Academy where he is currently the Deputy Head. Members of the interviewing panel commented that “Graham is extremely well respected by pupils, parents and staff at Ilfracombe Academy” he is “a significant figure in the North Devon community where he coaches basketball, football and rugby. He also assists with coaching at North Devon athletics team and Woolacombe Surf Lifesaving Club.”
Graham says that he is looking forward to leading the way in our exciting journey together at Pilton.